www.saks.com/storesurvey – Take Saks Fifth Avenue Survey To Win $2500 Gift Card
Win a $2500 gift card by participating in the Saks Fifth Avenue Customer Experience Survey
Saks Fifth Avenue is a well-known brand for its latest trendy fashion clothing and apparel. It also rewards the customer by entering them in the sweepstakes after participating in a survey. The survey helps in the improvement of the products and services to the customers.
Prizes to be won by participating in the Saks Fifth Avenue Customer Experience Survey:
After successful completion of the survey, the participants are entered in the sweepstakes that give them a chance to win a $2500 gift card that can be redeemed at the store.
About Saks Fifth Avenue:
Saks Fifth Avenue is an American chain of luxury clothing and apparel stores that is headquartered in New York City. It was founded in the year 1867 by Andrew Saks as Saks and Company. Later it was incorporated with Gimbel Brothers Inc. in 1923. It expanded quickly into Palm Beach, Florida and Southampton in 1928 and kept expanding in other cities following years and currently operates 156 stores in the U.S, Canada, Bahrain, U.A.E, Kazakhstan and Mexico. I. Magnin BATUS Inc. acquired Gimbel Brothers Inc. and Saks in 1973 and later it was sold to Investcorp S.A.
Again in 1998 Saks was acquired by Proffitt’s Inc. and the name was changed to Saks Inc. On 2013 Hudson’s Bay Company acquired Saks Fifth Avenue parent company and expanded into Canadian markets which is its current parent company. It also has a online store where customers can choose the clothing and get it delivered. The gift cards and offers are also available online.
Eligibility and Rules for the Saks Fifth Avenue Customer Experience Survey:
- The recent receipt of the Saks store must be available to enter the survey.
- The participant must be a legal resident of the country he/she bought the merchandise and must be at least 18 years of age or more.
- The survey must be completed successfully to enter the sweepstakes.
- The employees, staff, officers, sponsors or anyone affiliated with the store are not eligible for the survey.
- Any means of payment or purchase is not necessary to win in the sweepstakes and doing so will not increase the chances of winning.
- The gift card won can only be redeemed in the store.
- The gift card cannot be transferred to anyone else or exchanged for cash.
Procedure for taking the Saks Fifth Avenue Customer Experience Survey:
- Keep the recent receipt of the Saks store receipt in handy.
- Open the browser and visit the website: www.saks.com/storesurvey.
- Choose the preferred language from English and French from the dropdown as provided in the portal.
- Enter the store number as provided in the receipt in the first field.
- Provide the transaction ID from the receipt.
- Enter the register number in the third field.
- Enter the date of the transaction from the receipt in the last field and click on Begin Survey.
- After entering the survey, you will be asked regarding the experience of the visit, the behavior of the staff, the availability of the products and the overall satisfaction of the visit.
- Answer all the questions honestly and accurately as it will help in the improvement of the products and the services.
- Give your feedback in the comment boxes provided and click on next.
- After completion of the survey, you will be asked to enter the sweepstakes.
- Agree to the notification and provide your personal details such as name, phone number, email id, and complete postal address and click on next.
- Congratulations you have entered the sweepstakes and you will be notified once you win the prize.
Intimation of the winners of the Saks Fifth Avenue Customer Experience Survey:
The winners of the sweepstakes will be notified via email or phone and the gift card won can be redeemed at the store for shopping.
For Further Queries and Support:
Phone Number (U.S): 1-877-551-7257
Phone Numbers (outside the U.S): 1-877-551-7257
Saks Fifth Avenue Official Website: www.saksfifthavenue.com.
Saks Fifth Avenue Customer Experience Survey Link: www.saks.com/storesurvey