Win $5000 cash prizes by participating in the Publishers Clearing House Customer Satisfaction Survey
Publishers Clearing House is well-known for the services it provides to the customer all over the country. It also rewards the customers by entering them in the sweepstakes after completion of a survey. The survey helps in the improvement of the products and services it provides.
Prizes to be won by participating in the Publishers Clearing House Customer Satisfaction Survey:
About Publishers Clearing House:
Publishers Clearing House also is known as PCH was founded by Harold Mertz in the year 1953 in Port Washington, New York. It later started sweepstakes in 1967. It is an American direct marketing company that deals with merchandise and magazine subscriptions with sweepstakes and games. The company also owns Blingo, Funk, Liquid Wireless in 2006, 2010, 2012 respectively. The company currently has 550 employees working under them.
PCH also operates 8 websites called PCH search and win, PCH Lotto, PCH Games, PCH Save and Win and Candystand. It was started with magazine subscriptions and later started selling merchandise starting Hershey’s Chocolate Cookbook, Diet Cookbook and started expanding into media, collectibles, jewellery and household products. It also has a prize patrol team who surprises the winners with the home visit and record their reaction.
Eligibility and Rules for the Publishers Clearing House Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- The participant must be a legal citizen of the United States and must be at least 18 years of age or more.
- The prizes won in the sweepstakes cannot be transferred or entitled to anyone else.
- The entry into the sweepstakes is free and any type of payment or purchase is not necessary to win and doing so will not increase the chances of winning.
- The entry is limited to one person per email id per day.
- The contact details provided must be accurate and up to date.
- The sweepstakes offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- The employees, staff, officers, sponsors or anyone affiliated with the company are not eligible for the survey.
Procedure for taking the Publishers Clearing House Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- Open the browser and visit the website: www.pch.com
- The landing page will show a sweepstake, click on the win button.
- In the second page choose your title.
- Provide your first and last name in the fields provided.
- Enter the complete address including zip code.
- Sect the date and year of birth from the dropdown.
- Provide your email id in the field given and reconfirm it below and select the remember me button.
- Click on the continue button.
- You will be redirected to the sweepstakes page where you will be able to see the gift you will win after the entry and click on continue.
- Answer all the questions that are asked regarding the use of the money received and other details.
- Answer them correctly and honestly and click on continue.
- Congratulations you have entered the sweepstakes and you will be notified once you win the prize.
Steps to enter the sweepstakes by mail:
- Handprint your name, phone number, postal address and email id on a postcard.
- Mail the post card to:
Publishers Clearing House
101 Winners Circle
Jericho, NY 11753.
For Further Queries and Complaints:
Phone Number: 1-800-645-9242
Publishers Clearing House Official Website: www.pch.com .
Publishers Clearing House Customer Satisfaction Survey Link: www.pch.com.