otcnetwork.com – How to Activate OTC Network Card
Overview of OTC Card Activation
If you are thinking of activation your OTC Card, then you are at the right place. Just by following basic instructions, you can easily activate your card. If you have a new OTC card, then you have to activate it before getting the excellent benefits. With this card, you can easily access the discount, purchase items, and other benefits. You can activate your card within a few minutes. You just have to read the article up to the end to complete the activation process.
Requirements to Activate OTC Card
- You will require few basic details to activate your OTC card. These are the following things that you need to activate your OTC Card.
- You need 16 or 19 digits of the OTC card number, which is printed on the front end of the card.
- You will require your healthcare medicare plan member ID card number.
- Card’s CVV number.
- You need your card expiration date.
- Your birth date is also required to activate the card.
- Must keep your card and aware of required personal details.
How to Activate OTC Card
There are mainly two methods to activate the OTC Card. You can choose any of the following methods to activate your OTC Card:
Online Activation of OTC Card:
- You can activate your OTC Card via the online method. It is the secure and most convenient method to activate your card. To activate your card, you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website at otcnetwork.com.
- As you landed on the page, you will see a blank space asking for your card number.
- There, you have to provide your 16- or 19-digits card number on the given space.
- After providing your card number, you have to click on the Submit button.
- Then, simply follow the on-screen instructions to complete your application process.
Activate OTC Card using Call Service:
- You can also activate your OTC Card over the phone. To activate your card over your phone, you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- You have to dial 1-888-682-2400 from your phone.
- After calling on this number, you have to provide the 16 or 19 digits of the card number.
- You also have to provide your personal details which were needed.
- You have to enter your CVV code number, located on the backside of your card.
- After calling on this number, you just have to follow the on-call instructions to complete the activation process.
Where You Can Use the OTC Card
Once you successfully activated your card, you can use the card for the coverage items at different participating local retailers, such as Walgreens, CVS, Duane Reade, Dollar General, Rite Aid, Exchange, and Walmart.
How to Check OTC Card Balance
- To check your balance, you can use the following things:
- You have to dial 1-888-682-2400 from your phone. Then you have to provide your OTC card number and your plan member ID to check the balance.
- You can also check the balance at otcnetwork.com. There you have to enter your OTC Card number to check the balance.
How to Replace Lost or Stolen OTC Card
To report a lost or stolen card, you have to call the member services and you will receive the replacement card within 7 to 10 business days. To contact the member service, you can call at 1-800-373-3177.
Read More : How to Access Macy’s Credit Card Account
OTC Customer Service
If you face any problem activating your OTC Card, you can contact the customer service department. The customer service department is available at 1-800-373-3177.
So, the above-mentioned instructions might be enough to activate your OTC card. You can choose any of the above-mentioned instructions to activate the card. If you face any problem, you can contact the customer service department.