Toyota is well known automobile manufacturer and delivers vehicles with outstanding quality and performance. It also rewards the customers with offers after completion of a survey. The survey helps in the improvement of the products and services to the customers.
Prizes to be won by participating in the Toyota Customer Experience Survey:
After completion of the survey, the participants will be given a validation code that can be redeemed at the store for exciting offers.
Toyota is a Japanese Automobile Manufacturer headquartered in Toyota, Aichi. It was founded in the year 1937 by Kiichiro Toyoda after he spun off from his father’s company Toyota Industries. It’s the world’s second-largest automobile manufacturer after Volkswagen in terms of sales and tenth largest in terms of revenue. It was the first company in the world to complete 10 million vehicle sales per year. It is also the market leader in hybrid vehicles and hydrogen cell vehicles. It has partnerships with different countries all over the world and stakes in almost all Japanese automobile manufacturers.
Toyota produced the first car in 1936 and has been producing superior quality and performance cars ever since. It also has listings in New York Stock Exchange, Tokyo Stock Exchange and London Stock Exchange. It also has exclusive retail chains in japan that sell discontinued as well as latest version of cars namely Toyota, Toyopet, Corolla, Netz. It has a global presence in every country by either established or partnered manufacturing units or distribution channels. The cars range from luxury sedans, SUV crossovers, Hybrid Vehicles, Pickup Trucks, Hatchbacks, Buses, Pleasure Boats and sports cars. It also has a racing department that concentrates on the high-powered vehicles.
Eligibility and Rules for the Toyota Customer Experience Survey:
- The customer must be a legal resident of the country he/she have make the purchase and must be at least 18 years old or more.
- A recent purchase of accessories id required to enter the survey.
- The survey must be completed successfully to win the coupon code.
- The coupon code provided cannot be alternated for cash or transferred.
- The employees, officers, sponsors, staff or anyone affiliated with the company are not eligible for the survey.
- The Toyota offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Procedure for taking the Toyota Customer Experience Survey:
- Keep the receipt of the Toyota dealership in handy.
- Open the browser and visit the website: www.mytoyotavoice.com
- Choose the preferred language from English and Spanish from the dropdown.
- Enter the user id given in the receipt without any spaces and click on enter.
- After entering the survey, you will be asked regarding the services provided to you, the experience of the visit and the overall satisfaction of the product and the store.
- Answer all the questions honestly and correctly as it will help in the improvement of the products and the services in future.
- Give your feedback in the comment box provided and click on next.
- In the final page you will be provided with a unique coupon code.
- Write down the coupon code on a piece of paper for future reference.
How to redeem the coupon code won in the Toyota Customer Experience Survey:
Visit to the store with the coupon code to redeem special and exclusive offers.
For Further Queries and Support:
Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc.
P.O. Box 259001
Plano, TX 75025-9001.
Phone Number: 800-331-4331
Toyota Official Website: www.toyota.com.
Toyota Customer Experience Survey Link: www.mytoyotavoice.com