Recently made a purchase from Foot Locker? If yes, you can get an amazing incentive offer from Foot Locker just for telling them what you think about them. For that, all you need to do is complete a short online survey and submit your feedback based on your latest experience with Foot Locker. At the end of the survey, you will be given a redemption code to get a discount on your next Foot Locker purchase.
Foot Locker Customer Survey Rewards
A Validation Code to receive $10 off a purchase of $50 or more
Foot Locker Survey Rules & Requirements
To be an eligible entrant for the Foot Locker Customer Survey, you must have some certain requirements to fulfill. Like you need to
- Visit a Foot Locker store lately and make a qualifying purchase
- Need to receive a cash register receipt with a survey invitation.
- The online survey must be completed within the time period mentioned in your purchase receipt.
- Must not be an employee or one of their immediate family members of Foot Locker and any person associated with the survey.
Foot Locker Online Customer Survey Steps
If you have all these eligibility qualifications, you can follow the steps provided below to initiate the Locker Customer Survey online.
- Visit www.footlocker.com.au/survey
- Enter the 5-digit Store Number located near the top of your Foot Locker cash register receipt in the empty box on the page. (Having a problem to locate the number on your receipt, take help from the example receipt image posted on the left side of the survey entry page.
- Click on the “NEXT” button to start the survey.
- Respond to the survey questions you will be provided with.
- Submit the required details at the end of the survey and the validation code will appear on your computer screen.
A Few Important Notes on Foot Locker Survey
- Make sure, you write the validation code on your Foot Locker receipt to validate the incentive offer.
- Must bring the coded receipt with you on your next visit to Foot Locker to redeem your discount.
- The incentive offer is valid for the first day of the following month.
- No other discount or multiple items offers is applied to this promotion.
About Foot Locker
Foot Locker, Inc. is an American sportswear and footwear retailing company operating its business under several flagship brands like Foot Locker, Champ Sports, Eastbay, Kids Foot Locker, Lady Foot Locker, Footaction, Runners Point, and Sidesteps. Started in 1988 as a successor of Woolworth Corporation it has become a leading global retailer of athletic-based shoes and apparel, most of the product from Nike. Currently, the company has nearly 3350 retail stores in the US, Canada, Europe, Asia, and apart from store format, Foot Locker runs e-business throughout the world.
Foot Locker Customer Service Number: 1-800-991-6815 (US)/ 1-715-261-9708 (International)