How to Manage Your Walmart Credit Card Account
Walmart is an American multinational retail company that operates a chain of hypermarkets, department stores, and grocery stores. It was first started on June 13, 1945. Sam Walton is the founder of this company. Headquarter of this company is located at Bentonville, Arkansas, United States. It serves more than 11,438 stores worldwide. Walmart operates under 55 different names. In U.S. and Canada is operates as Walmart, in Mexico and Central America as Walmart de Mexico y Centroamerica. According to the Fortune Global 500 list of 2019, Walmart is the world’s largest company by revenue.
How to Register Walmart Credit Card
It is very easy to register a Walmart Credit Card. By following some basic steps, you can easily register your Walmart Credit Card. To register, you need to follow these instructions below:
- First, you have to visit the credit card login page of Walmart.
- Or, you can simply click on this link Walmart Credit Card. It will take you in the right direction.
- Then, you just have to click on the Register button.
- Then, enter your card number and zip code on the given boxes.
- After that, you have to click on the Continue button for further instructions.
How to Login to Walmart Credit Card Account
In order to login into the Walmart Credit Card account, you have to follow these instructions:
- First, visit the credit card login page of Walmart.
- By clicking on this link Walmart Credit Card, you will be redirected to your account.
- Then, you have to enter your user ID and password on the given boxes.
- If you are using your personal device, then tick the Remember User ID box.
- After that, you have to click on the Secure Login button.
- If you entered the right credentials, then you will be redirected to your account.
How to Find User ID
In any case, you lost or forgot your user ID, then you can follow these instructions to find your user ID:
- First, visit the credit card login page of Walmart by clicking on this link Walmart Credit Card.
- Then, simply click on the Find User ID button.
- Enter your card number and zip code on the provided boxes.
- After that, you have to click on the Find User ID button.
How to Reset Password
- Visit the credit card login page of Walmart by clicking on this link Walmart Credit Card.
- Then, you have to click on the Reset Password option.
- You have to enter your user ID in the first field.
- Then, you have to enter your zip code.
- After that, simply click on the Continue button for further instructions.
- Then you can select your new password.
Also Read : Application Process For TD Bank Credit Card
You will get a notification through text, email, and phone if Capital One notices potential suspicious activity on your account.
Capital One Mobile App:
You can also manage your account anywhere, any time through the Capital One Mobile app. You can pay your bill, view your balance, check transactions and much more.
$o Fraud Liability:
If somehow you lost your card or the card is stolen, you will not be responsible for the unauthorized charges.
You can lock your card if it has been misplaced, lost or stolen.
In any case, you need to contact with the Walmart, then you can call at 877-295-2080.