Take LEGO Product Feedback Survey to Win Prize:
The Lego Group was established in 1932 and has been a most loved toy among youngsters overall from that point forward! ‘Leg godt’ which signifies ‘play well’ in Danish, is the way the Lego Group got its name for these great structure blocks, which have been named ‘Toy of the Century’ at least a time or two! A customer can purchase themed sets notwithstanding ordinary legos. These straightforward yet fun squares empower kids to improve their imagination. The organization was established by Ole Kirk Christiansen and has been passed down in the family, at present being possessed by grandson Kjeld Kirk Christiansen. The legos began being made in a little studio using a couple of basic tones. There are presently stores all through the world, web-based games with the lego topic.
About LEGO Product Feedback Survey:
The LEGO Product Feedback Survey, found at Lego.com/productfeedback, is an internet-based poll planned by LEGO that helps measure consumer loyalty of their items and administrations proposed to clients. The organization utilizes this data that you give to work on numerous things, like items, the environment of the store, and client care. This is a web-based overview, so you can finish it at whatever point you have time, giving you added accommodation. Investment in this review isn’t compulsory, yet you can leave significant and significant criticism that the organization truly needs.
Rules and Regulations of LEGO Product Feedback Survey:
- The Sweepstakes is available to all occupants around the world, however, directed in the US and administered by US laws.
- The LEGO Group claims all authority to change, revise or close the study if essential.
- The LEGO Group holds the solidly in its sole carefulness to exclude any singular it views as altering the section cycle or the activity of the Sweepstakes or to be acting infringing upon these Official Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or problematic way.
- The utilization of any gadget or program to robotize the section interaction is restricted.
- The LEGO Group isn’t liable for: any erroneous or incorrect passage data; human mistake; typographical or record blunder; specialized breakdowns; disappointments, exclusion, interference, erasure, or deformity of any phone network PC online frameworks.
- Exchanges that are handled late or erroneously or are fragmented or lost because of PC or electronic breakdown or gridlock on the Internet or on any site or printing or different blunders.
- By partaking, contestants consent to having their name and town of home distributed in a Winner’s List, to be made accessible to people in general as per these Official Rules.
Take LEGO Product Feedback Survey:
- Type in the URL address legosurvey.com/product found on the back of the LEGO Building Instructions and complete the survey about your experience with the LEGO product.
- Potential Prize Winners will be selected each month and will be contacted through the e-mail address stated at the end of the survey. Only entries received during the last month will be eligible for the drawing. Entries must be received by midnight on the last day of the month, or the entry will be counted in the next month’s drawing.
- Multiple entries submitted by a single entrant are void apart from the first entry.
- False or deceptive entries or acts will render the entrant ineligible. Participants who disregard these Official Rules may be declared ineligible. All entries become the property of the LEGO Group. The LEGO Group reserves the right to suspend Product Feedback Survey and Product Feedback Survey Sweepstakes at any time without prior notice.
LEGO Product Feedback Survey Prizes:
The prizes rewarded each month are LEGO products with $80/€60. Each month one Potential Prize Winner per 1000 entries in the Survey shall be drawn. Potential Prize Winners will be contacted via e-mail in order for the LEGO Group to obtain address information.
LEGO Product Feedback Survey Contact Help:
For more help call on 1800 123 8845.