Have you made a purchase at a Kohl’s store recently? Kohl’s wants to hear your thoughts and make your shopping experience even better. That’s why they are inviting you to take a moment and share your feedback about Kohl’s products and services through Kohl’s Store Survey online and help them provide you better than today.
Kohl’s Store Survey Rewards
10% Discount Coupon or any other offer is shown on your Kohl’s store receipt purchase or survey invitation on your next shopping at Kohl’s
Kohl’s Store Survey Rules & Requirements
In order to take the Kohl’s Store Survey and get the coupon code, you must be an eligible entrant comply with the basic rules such as
- Visit a Kohl’s location and make a qualifying purchase there lately.
- Must receive a valid purchase receipt with a survey invite and a unique access code on it.
- Complete the survey within 48 hours of receiving the invitation or the time mentioned in your survey receipt.
- Must not be an employee of Kohl’s, and their affiliates, associated companies, organizations and any of their immediate family members.
Kohl’s Store Online Survey Steps
If you are an eligible customer and want to take the Kohl’s Store Survey online, you can use the following step provided below. To initiate the survey make sure you have all the requirements as mentioned above and have the store receipt nearby and
- Visit the given URL on your Kohl’s receipt.
- Or, go to official Kohl’s website www.kohlsfeedback.com; navigate at the bottom and click on the ‘Store Survey’ link found under the ‘CUSTOMER SERVICE’ column at the left-hand side.
- Enter the Store Number and Access Code from your receipt. (take a look at the sample receipt image highlighting the required details on the left of the entry fields to locate the information on your original receipt)
- Click on the “Begin Survey” button to take the survey.
- Respond to the survey questions as per your experience with Kohls.
- At the end of the survey, you will be provided with a validation code to write it in the provided space on your Kohl’s receipt.
Bring the coded receipt with you on your next visit to a Kohl’s store and present it to the billing counter to redeem the discount offer before the coupon code expires.
Kohl’s is one of the largest department store retail chains in the United States with more than 1150 locations. Previously known as Kohl’s Food Stores, the first department store of the chain was established in 1962 by its founder Maxwell Kohl, who had operated traditional grocery stores since 1927. The line of products sold at Kohl’s include apparel, footwear, décor, furniture, bedding, appliances, jewelry, beauty and also diffusion lines of clothing from high-end designers and fashion houses.
For any queries, you can check out the FAQa by visiting Kohl’s official Contact Us page at cs.kohls.com and go to a Kohl’s store. To find a Kohl’s location near you, you can use the Store Locator. The link can be found at the bottom of the Kohl’s website under ‘SHOP KOHL’S’ column.