www.mynavyexchange.com – Manage Navy Exchange Login Portal
Overview Of Navy Exchange:
If you are looking for a detailed guideline about Navy Exchange Portal and its Sign-in procedures, or if you are a first-time user of this portal, then this page might help you out. In the below article, you will find all information related to Navy Exchange Portal like – its sign-in procedure, sign up process, login credential recovery, etc. We hope after reading the entire article you will be able to successfully sign in to your Navy Exchange account and shop the product of your choice.
Before we start describing the sign-in procedure and other sign-in topics of the Navy Exchange portal, let us have a brief idea about Navy Exchange Company
Overview of Navy Exchange Portal:
Navy Exchange is a famous American retail chain of discounted departmental stores runs by the United States of Navy with the association of Navy Exchange Service Command. The platform offers discounted products to the active and retired US navy personnel and certain civilians on Navy installations only. The products supplied by the Navy Exchange portal include – clothes from baby to adults, shoes, beauty products, electronics, health supplements, office and school supplies, luggage and accessories, toys, and other specialty products.
Navy Exchange was founded in the year 1946 in New York and currently has its presence in more than 300 different locations. All the products that are supplied by the Navy Exchange are available at a discounted price compare to the market. This facility has helped this portal to become a popular shopping site among navy personnel. Navy Exchange products are available for both offline and online purchases. For online purchasing of Navy Exchange products, you must log in to your account and start shopping.
Navy Exchange Account Benefits :
- Navy exchange account is easy and user friendly to access.
- You will get a verse range of products at the Navy Exchange portal.
- You will be able to have a price idea of the product before you start purchasing.
- You can shop any time through the Navy Exchange portal by logging into your Navy Exchange account.
- You can get in touch with Navy Exchange Company 24*7 from anywhere anytime.
- You would be able to get help from the Navy Exchange customer Care team and register your complaint about any dispute of products.
- You will get discounts at MRP higher than any other shopping site.
Basic Requirements for Navy Exchange Login :
Internet connection – You will need a superfast internet connection to browse the Navy Exchange website for performing sign in.
Electronic device – You must have an electronic device such as a Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, or Phone, or any of the mentioned gadgets to sign in at the Navy Exchange website.
Navy personnel – You must be an active or retired US navy personnel or civilians on Navy installations to get access to this account.
Sign in Credentials – You should have your sign-in credentials handy at the time of Sign in at the Navy Exchange portal.
Navy Exchange Login:
- You must be an active or retired US navy personnel or civilians on Navy installations to get access to this account.
- You should have your sign-in credentials handy at the time of Sign in at the Navy Exchange portal.
- To sign in and start shopping the products of the Navy Exchange portal, you can refer to the below-mentioned steps –
- First of all, you need to open the official website of the Navy Exchange by browsing the following link – www.mynavyexchange.com
- When the web page opens, there you will see the Sign In icon at the top right corner of the web page. You have to click on this icon to get the Sign In.
- In the sign-in widget, there will be blank fields to enter your Registered Email Address and Password of Navy Exchange online account.
- After successful entry of your log-in credentials, you need to click on the Sign In button to complete the login process.
- You can also tick the This is a public computer box while sign in if your device is not a personal device. You can also skip this if your device is private.
Hence the sign-in procedure is this much simple and user friendly. Now you can avail of the benefits of the Navy Exchange online account easily and shop whenever you want.
Navy Exchange Account Registration :
Before sign into your Navy Exchange account, you must register your account if you don’t have an account. To register your account at the Navy exchange portal, you can follow the below-mentioned steps –
- You need to again open the official website of Navy Exchange as mentioned in the above section.
- In the sign-in widget, there will be a link as ‘Don’t have an account? Register now’.
- You have to click on this link to go to the account registration page of the Navy exchange.
- In the next step, you will be asked to enter the following information – First Name, Last Name, DOD ID, Email, Confirm Email, Password, and Verify Password. After entering the above information correctly, click on the Submit button to complete the registration process.
- In case, if you don’t know your DOD ID, then you have to click on the ‘Don’t know your DOD ID#?’ link at the registration page itself. By clicking on this link, you will get the alternative account registration method.
- In the next step, you need to enter the following information – First Name, Last Name, Last 4 digits of SSN, Date of birth, Email, Confirm Email, Password, and Verify Password. After entering the above information correctly, click on the Submit button to complete the registration process.
Hence, this is the registration procedure of the Navy exchange account where you will be able to register your mail id and create your password for future log-in.
How To Reset Navy Exchange Login Credentials:
In the Sign-in widget, you will see two links below the sign-in button as – ‘Forgot Email’ and ‘Forgot Password’. These two links will help you to reset the Navy Exchange account email id and password by following the below steps.
- If you have forgotten the registered email id of your Navy Exchange account, then you need to click on the first link i.e. ‘Forgot Email’ link. When you click on it, another widget will open where you will get the telephonic contact details of the Customer Service Agent. You can call over that number 24*7 and the agent will guide you to recover your email address.
- Now, If you have forgotten the password of your Navy Exchange account, then you need to click on the second link i.e. ‘Forgot Password’ link. On the next page that will open, you will be asked to enter your Registered email ID to the appropriate place. Lastly, you have to click on the Submit button so that the Navy Exchange Portal could send you a Password Resetting URL in your registered email id.
- In this way, you will be able to reset both the email id and password of your Navy exchange account.
Read More: Access To Sodexo Employee Account
Contact Navy Exchange :
Below are the different contact options of Navy Exchange, available for your assistance –
- For more information about Navy Exchange services and its products, you can browse the official website of the company through the following link – www.mynavyexchange.com
- You can also go to the contact us page of Navy Exchange through the following link – www.mynavyexchange.com/customerservice/contactUs.jsp. There you will get different FAQ options and a Submit Query form that will help you to solve most of the issues related to the Navy Exchange account.
- If you are not getting any solutions from the FAQ options, then you can dial the following number for help – 877 –810 –9030and 001 –877 –432 –1736 (for overseas clients).
- You can also follow Navy Exchange through their different social media accounts for the latest news and information about the company.