my.nmsu.edu/web/mycampus/home – Login to My NMSU Canvas Account
My NMSU Canvas Login:
My NMSU Canvas Login is one of the features the New Mexico State University offers its students. If you are associated with the university you can sign into your account at the website of the Canvas. Once logged in the student can manage their course related data and much more.
It is simple to access the canvas portal. Once you are aware of the procedure you will be able to log in anytime you wish. In this post we have offered a complete guide to the account login procedure. Read on and you can access your My NMSU account.
What is the My NMSU Canvas Login?
New Mexico State University has developed the My NMSU Canvas Login platform. If you are a student at the university you can sign in at the webpage of the My NMSU. Signing in the user can view their exam grades, submit assignments, communicate with their teachers and enroll for additional courses.
The NMSU portal is also for the students, faculty and staff at the New Mexico State University. Using it they can too access registration, grades, Banner Self Service email, time and leave reporting and phone book.
How to Log into My NMSU:
- For signing into My NMSU one needs to open the login website. my.nmsu.edu/web/mycampus/home
- As the webpage loads there is the ‘Login to myNMSU’ button at the left corner.
- Look for it then click on to find the main login website.
- On the new page that opens provide your Username and Password on the respective spaces.
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ button and you can access account.
- In case you have forgotten your password you need to go to the login website. my.nmsu.edu
- Secondly there is the login widget at the top right.
- Below it you will find the ‘Forgot Password’ link. Click on it and the reset password page opens.
- Enter the username there and tap the ‘OK’ button.
Also Read : Login to your UCSD My Chart Account
- If you have forgotten your username you need to navigate to the login website of My NMSU. my.nmsu.edu
- As the webpage opens look below the login widget.
- Click on the ‘Forgot Username’ link there and the next username reset page opens.
- Enter the SSN or NMSU ID Number or Date of Birth in the respective spaces.
- Tap on ‘Submit’ button and you can retrieve username.
How to Register:
- If you are a first time user you must navigate to the login homepage of the My NMSU. my.nmsu.edu
- Next look below the login section and at the right corner there is the ‘First Time Users’ link.
- Thirdly, the activation page opens where you must provide the following:
- SSN -or- Aggie ID Number
- Date of birth
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button and you will be able to register account in the next steps.
New Mexico State University Admission:
- Those who are willing to get admission into the New Mexico State University can simply go to the admission website. admissions.nmsu.edu
- At the top right corner there is the ‘Apply to NMSU Today’ button.
- Click on it and once again tap on the ‘Apply for 2021’ button on the new page.
- Now you need to log into your university account. If you are a new user you may register.
- Once signed in you can fill out and submit the application form.
At the bottom line we hope you signed into your account with ease. However, this was all we could offer on the canvas login. For assistance the user may get in touch with the help desk on 575-646-8231.