HFCC Web Advisor Login:
HFCC Web Advisor Login is an online portal for the students and faculty of the Henry Ford College. If you are associated with the HFCC web advisor then you can sign in to your account at the website of the Henry Ford College.
Logging in the students or faculty members can gain access to their account related information. Once you have signed in you will be able to find a broad array of data online. In this post, we have offered a step by step guide to the account login procedure. Read on and you can access your account with ease.
What is HFCC Web Advisor?
HFCC Web Advisor is an online platform for the Henry Ford College. Anyone who has an active account at the HFCC can sign in anytime they wish. The web portal is open to the students as well as employees of the college.
Once signed in a student can access their classroom, view their class schedule, submit assignments and projects, check exam grades, enroll for additional courses, and communicate with teachers.
While a faculty member can access their employment information such as pay stubs and W2, communicate with staff and administration, and even more.
Henry Ford College is a public college located in Dearborn, Michigan. The college was established in the year 1938 by the Dearborn Fordson Public Schools Board of Education. At the college, one can find graduate and undergraduate courses.
HFCC Web Advisor Student Login:
- Go to the HFCC Web Advisor Login website to get started. my.hfcc.edu
- Scroll down and select the ‘Student Portal’ button.
- Now you will be directed to the main login website.
- Enter the username and password in the respective blank spaces.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button below and you will be directed to the account management console.
Also Read : Access to Practice Mate Account
- Students who are unable to recall their login credentials should open the login website. my.hfcc.edu/students
- Look towards the right of the login widget and there is ‘I can’t log in’ section.
- Click on the link under it and the username and password reset page opens.
- You can look up for your username using the following information:
- Last name
- Hank ID Number
- Last 4 digits of SSN
- Click on the ‘Search’ button below and you will be able to find username.
- In case you have lost your password visit the HFCC Web Advisor login website. my.hfcc.edu/students
- Proceed to the reset page by clicking on the URL under the ‘I can’t log in’ section.
- Click on the ‘Reset a Forgotten Password’ URL which is toward the right of the screen.
- Provide the Login ID and tap on the ‘Submit’ button to reset your password.
HFCC Web Advisor Faculty Login:
- Faculty Members at the college need to open the login homepage. my.hfcc.edu
- Tap on the ‘Employee Portal’ button there and the main login page opens.
- On the new webpage, the login section is at the top.
- Provide your username and password in the respective spaces.
- Click the ‘Login’ button below and you can access the account.
The username and password reset procedure are universal both for the students as well as faculty. Hence, you can follow the steps above to search username and reset the password.
Well, this was all we could offer on the login procedure. Once you go through the steps you can sign into your respective accounts. For assistance one may call the help desk on 313-845-6345.