If you are tired searching for the correct process to log in to your My Gift Card online account or if you are facing problems while you are trying to log in to your My Gift Card account, then you have chosen the right solution for you. Here you will be able to learn the following topics in detail – My Gift Card login, its registration procedure, card benefits and uses, and about common login issues. Before going forward to the ‘My Gift card’ log in procedure, we will have a brief idea about ‘My Gift Card’, its features, and other information of the same.
Overview of My Gift Card:
In current days, gifting is a common practice among us. But sometimes it is really a tiring and confusing thing to assume the choice and likings of another person. Everyone has their own preferences and choices. So, there always remains a risk factor that a particular gift that you are giving to someone you are close with, might actually don’t like it. My Gift card portal has brought a common solution of this problem. With my gift card, a person can buy whatever they like whether it is online, by phone, or in-person from any merchandising store or company that accepts Visa Card, Master Card or Gift cards across US. Rather than guessing what your family and friends like the most, you can give them My gift card so that, they could buy the gift of their choice. The card can be purchased of any value starting from $ 10 to $ 1000. This card cannot be reloaded and treated as cash. If you are a My Gift Card holder, then you must register your card after receipt of the same. If this card is stolen or lost you can easily replace it.
Benefits of Using My Gift Card and its Online Account:
- You can use this My Gift Card for purchasing gifts, corporate incentives, travel spending, and budgeting as well.
- This card will be acceptable to shopping sites, stores, restaurants, and other purchase points where Master card and Visa Cards are acceptable across the US.
- You will also get the facility of split transactions in case your purchase value is more than the My Gift Card value.
- If you have lost your My Gift Card or your gift card is stolen, you can easily replace that card.
- You can check your balance of My Gift Card anytime by just logging in to your account.
- By accessing your My gift Card online account you can view your past transaction history, update personal details etc.
Fees and Expiration of My Gift Card:
- Inactivity fee of My gift card is $ 4.95 per month.
- The purchase fee of My Gift card is $ 6.95. this fee could vary depending on the financial institution from where you are buying the card.
- If your My Gift Card has been lost or stolen then you need to pay $ 8 to get a new card.
- This my gift card is covered by zero liability policy.
What are the General Requirements to Login:
- You should have fair internet access to perform the login procedure of your My Gift Card Account.
- You can log in to your ‘My Gift card’ account by using any of the following electronic devices whichever is the most convenient to you – tablets, smartphones, desktop or laptop.
- You must be a My Gift Card holder.
- You must have access to your login credentials of My Gift Card account.
My Gift Card Login:
- You need to open the official website of My Gift Card through your web browser or you can directly click on the following link to open the website directly www.mygiftcardmanager.com
- When the web page will open, you will get the login widget on the home page only.
- In the login widget, you need to enter the Username and Password of your My Gift Card account to the appropriate blank fields.
- After correct entry of your login credentials click on the login button to log in to your respective My gift card account.
You are now all set to use your my gift card account. You can now check the balance of your gift card, update and manage your My gift card account information, change your account settings etc.
How to Register and Activate your My Gift Card account :
The next and the main step before you get access to the log in the facility of My Gift Card account is the account registration and activation process. To register your My Gift Card online account you can follow the instructions given below –
- You have to again open the My gift card official page as per the above-described process.
- On the home page, below the login section, you will get an option as Sign up.
- Click on this Sign-Up button to go to the account registration page of My Gift Card.
- Enter your My Gift card number and 3 digit code at the appropriate fields.
- Lastly, click on the Continue button to complete the registration of My Gift Card account.
Now, to activate your My Gift Card you need to call in the following toll-free number – 866 -586 -4438.
How To Reset My Gift Card Login Credentials:
If you have forgotten the Username or Password of your My Gift Card account, then you can also reset it by quick steps as mentioned below –
- You have to open the login page from the official website of My Gift Card as per the process mentioned above.
- On the login page, you will see an option as ‘Forgot your Username or Password?’. Below that option, there will a button called Login Help.
- Click on this button to go to the next step where you need to enter your My Gift card number and 3 digit code at the appropriate fields.
- Now, lastly, you have to click on the Continue button so that the My Gift Card portal could verify your identity and find your account first.
- After your My Gift Card account verification is done, in the next step you will be able to recover your Username or Password or both.
Contact details of My Gift Card :
- You can contact My Gift Card online through the following website link for more details about My Gift Card portal – www.mygiftcardmanager.com. Here you will get FAQ help and also you can read the detailed terms and conditions of My Gift card.
- You can call their customer service desk for help related to My Gift Card, lost or stolen cards etc. in the following number – 1 -866 -586 -4438.
- You can also write to the My Gift Cardholder service in the following mailing address for any general correspondence –
‘ Cardholder Services,
P.O. Box 550517,
Ft Lauderdale, FL 33355 ‘