kindle.com/support – Kindle Online Support
Get Kindle Online Support:
Have you at any point known about Kindle? With respect to Kindle, you can gain admittance to programming refreshes for Kindle Fire and Kindle E-peruse. You can begin with your new Kindle. Before you begin utilizing your new Kindle gadget, you’ll need to interface it remotely, register it to your Amazon record, and set up your 1-Click installment technique so you can begin shopping in the Kindle Store. You can get investigating help for your Kindle gadget.
You can associate with Wi-Fi. You can return Kindle or Kindle content. Everything is set for your benefit. There are Kindle support recordings and Kindle tips to help you finish things as well. When you see bunches of individuals are utilizing Apple iPad, Kindle is the right thing for book perusing. To find support for your Kindle, if it’s not too much trouble, register online first. You really want to enter your email address. There are online directions to assist you with welling.
Access Kindle Online Support:
- The first thing you should do is to visit kindle.com/support
- Next review the notes you took during your conversation. If you don’t have any notes, write down or type out what happened. This information can be very useful when you re-contact Amazon Kindle customer service.
- Next, check your email for a rating request. You can indicate in the email whether or not your issue was resolved. In some cases, expressing dissatisfaction can result in your case being escalated to a customer service specialist who is better equipped to address your concerns.
- If you don’t get an email or your case is not escalated automatically, try calling Amazon Kindle back or requesting a callback from Amazon’s website. The next customer service representative that you speak to might be more competent than the first.
- In the unfortunate case that your second call doesn’t go well, consider contacting Amazon another way. Amazon offers live chat and e-mail customer support. Both of these options offer the benefit of a chat transcript of your conversation with a customer service representative. This can be very helpful if you need to escalate your case further.
- Amazon Kindle also has an online community forum where you can ask other users for tips and advice. These forums are monitored by Amazon staff as well, so you may be able to resolve your issue quickly by using this resource.
- To find support for your Kindle, kindly register online first. You really want to enter your email address. There are online directions to assist you with welling. Enrollment can be done right away. Then, at that point, you can sign in with your email address and secret phrase.
Also Read: Follow People on Twitter
Contact Kindle via Chat:
- While logged in and on the main page, scroll to the bottom of the page and, under the column labeled ‘Let Us Help You’ click on ‘Help.’
- Now under the heading ‘Browse Help Topics’ hover over or click on mobile ‘Need More Help?’
- Click ‘Contact Us’ from the menu that appears to the right.
- Next select the general area of concern from the four topics offered ‘An Order I Placed,’ ‘Devices,’ ‘Digital Content and Services,’ or ‘Prime or Something Else.’
- Click the drop-down bar(s) under ‘Tell us more.’
- Click the button that appears with the word “Chat” to commence an online conversation with a customer service rep.
- If your Kindle Paperwhite problem isn’t readily resolved by basic troubleshooting steps, you may be best off contacting customer service. More than likely, a ready resolution to your issue is waiting on the other end of the telephone line. The direct toll-free number for Kindle customer service is 1-866-321-8851. Customers outside the United States should call 1-206-266-0927.
Kindle Customer Service Chat:
For more details call on 1-888-280-4331.