www.homedepot.com – How to Access Home Depot Login Portal
Home Depot Login and Registration Process:
The Home Depot is one of the largest home improvement company, that supplies the construction products, tools, and other services. It is a retailing industry and a type of public company.
The Home Depot was established in 1978 by Pat Farrah, Bernard Marcus, Arthur Blank, Kenneth Langone, and Ron Brill. Headquarter of the Home Depot is located in the Cobb Country, Georgia, United States of America.
This company operates within the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada, Guam, Mexico, U.S. Virgin Island. Craig Menear serves as the Chief Executive Officer and the chairman of the Home Depot company. Home Depot basically supplies the hardware, garden supplies, and plants, paint, home appliances, flooring lumber, etc.
Approximately 4,00,000 employees work for the Home Depot company. The Home Depot Pro is the subsidiary of Home Depot. In the United States, Home Depot became the largest improvement in a home store in the year 1989.
In Fortune 500 magazine, Home Depot ranked 23 by total revenue in the United States. The Home Depot stores are organized as the warehouse-style in stocking and have a large variety of supplies. They also offer credit cards for making different types of payments.
Throughout the United States, they have more than 90 distribution centers to serve over more than 2000 Home Depot locations.
MyHomeDepot Login Portal
MyHomeDepot is a login portal that is a design for the customer by the Home Depot company. Through this portal, you can make the payment using your credit account. If you like to enjoy this service, you have to register first. After you complete your registration, then you can log in to your account.
Using this portal, you can make any kind of payment to Home Depot. You can also pay your bill as well. Here you can navigate your credit score. Through this portal, payment can be done anywhere at any time.
Benefits of Home Depot Login Portal
With the MyHomeDepot online portal, you will get these following benefits:
- Using this portal, you can pay your Home Depot Credit Card bill.
- Customers can check the shopping history and transactions.
- Here you can also manage your Home Depot Credit Card.
- Here you will get exclusive consumer credit card offers.
How to Register for the MyHomeDepot Portal:
If you like to register for the MyHomeDepot online account, then you need to follow some basic instructions. Following these below steps, you can easily register your MyHomeDepot account:
- First, open your web browser and search for the Home Depot.
- Click on the first link.
- You can also click on this link www.homedepot.com, for direct access to the page.
- Then, on the right side of the page, you have to click on the My Account option.
- Then, click on the Register option.
- Then on the next page, enter your email address first.
- You have to create a password for the account.
- Then, you have to enter your zip code.
- Then, enter your phone number.
- Check the boxes below to verify your mobile number via text message or phone call.
- After that, you just have to click on the Create an Account option for the further process.
Home Depot Login Portal:
Once you have created your MyHomeDepot account, you should log in to your account. To login to your account, you need your registered email and password. Using those credentials, you can easily access your account. If you have those credentials, then you can follow these instructions below:
- First, you have to visit the Home Depot website.
- You can simply click on this link www.homedepot.com. It will take you to the official website of the Home Depot.
- After that, you have to click on the My Account option and then, click on the Sign In option.
- Then, you have to enter your registered email and password on the given spaces.
- After that, you just have to click on the Sign In button.
How to Reset Home Depot Login Credentials:
The password is a very important credential, to access your Home Depot account. In forgot your password, you cannot access your account. You need to reset the password to access your account. You can follow these instructions below to reset the password:
- First, you have to visit the official website of the Home Depot.
- By clicking on this link www.homedepot.com, you will be redirected to the website.
- Then, you have to click on the My Account option and then, click on the Sign In option.
- Then, you have to click on the Forgot Your Password.
- Enter your registered email address on the given box.
- After that, you just have to click on the Submit button for further steps.
Read More: Login To Your Homecare Homebase Account
Home Depot Customer Service
There are several ways to contact the Home Depot customer service. You contact them via phone numbers, email or even to the branch.
Phone Number: 770-433-8211
Support Phone Number: (800) 466-3337
Toll-Free Number: 1-800-466-3337
Email ID: Customer_Care@homedepot.com
Head Office: 2455 Paces Ferry Road Atlanta GA 30309
Home Depot is a home improvement company, that also provides the credit card services. You can make your credit card bill payment throughout the MyHomeDepot login portal. For that, you will require the user id and password. You have to register for the user id and password. If you facing any problems then you can contact them at 1-800-677-0232. The customer executive is always available to serve you.