About The Official GC Listens Survey:
GC is committed to facilitating customers with quality food. Hence, you can help them out a lot by participating in the Official GC Listens to the customer satisfaction survey. Are you willing to take part in the survey? Here are the points to remember and the entire guide which will make it easy for you. You as a customer means a lot. Golden Corral provides every customer with a chance to share their honest feedback. The Official GC Listens Guest Satisfaction Survey ensures every customer out there can share honest feedback. The survey covers a lot of ground. You shall be guided regarding the survey below.
Eligibility Criteria Of The Official GC Listens Survey:
- You need to be a legal U.S. resident to be eligible for the survey.
- You should be above 18 years of age to participate in the GC Listens survey.
- You should not be Golden Corral’s employee or a part of their immediate families/ a part of their brand/ any companies linked to the GC Listens to survey.
- You require a receipt from GC from your last visit.
- The coupon or survey invitation is eligible to be used until the date of expiry only.
- The coupon code can be utilized for in-store purchases only.
- A smartphone or a laptop is required with a good internet connection.
- Acknowledge that you are over the age of the majority in your jurisdiction on the survey page.
- The method of survey is via online, mail, and phone.
- Purchase is not required to be eligible for the survey.
- You can enter an unlimited number of times into the survey.
General Rules Of The Official GC Listens Survey:
- It is necessary to keep the receipt safely until you participate online.
- Please do not share any personal feedback, biased feedback or prejudice in the survey.
- Kindly save the validation code from the receipt so that it can be used for the next visit.
- Needless to say, you are prohibited from harming the survey page by any means.
How To Take Part In The Official GC Listens to Survey:
- Open the web browser.
- Visit the website www.gclistens.com.
- You should be familiar with English or Spanish in order to complete the survey.
- After selecting the language, you will land on the actual survey page.
- You shall be welcomed to take part in the survey.
- You will be thanked for taking the time to talk about your experience at GC.
- Enter the 14-digit survey code printed at the bottom of your receipt in the space provided.
- Kindly enter numbers only.
- Kindly refrain from entering spaces or dashes.
- Click the red colored “next” button to proceed.
- If you do not locate the information on your receipt, take the help of the sample receipt image indicating the required details provided on the left-hand side of the entry field.
- On completing the survey, you shall be provided a coupon code that can be utilized to redeem the offer printed on your receipt.
- Keep following the directions and you will reach the end of the survey.
Prize For The Official GC Listens Survey:
If you become the lucky winner of the Official GC Listens survey, you get –
- Daily Prizes: 1 daily cash winner ($1,000)
- Weekly Prizes: 3 cash winners ($500)
Rules For The Prize Of The Official GC Listens Survey:
- Depending on which contact information you included while registering, be it email or phone, you shall be notified accordingly upon becoming the lucky winner of the Official GC Listens to survey.
- The prize needs to be accepted as presented to you.
- You are not allowed to share or transfer the prize by any means.
Also Read : Take Loblaws Customer Survey To Win $5000 Cash
Overview Of Golden Corral:
In 1973, the Golden Corral was started. The founders, James Maynard and William F. Carl, established it in Fayetteville, North Carolina. They had tried to start several other franchises. However, they did not get the opportunity to do so. Instead, the two founders created their own Golden Corral. Now, this particular restaurant would go on to have its own large list of franchises.
Send mail to:
Golden Corral Corporation
5151 Glenwood Ave.
Raleigh, NC 27612
Send sweepstakes email question: email@example.com