SCC D2L Login:
- To login open the page d2l.sccsc.edu
- As the page appears at the center click on ‘SCC Login’ button.
- In the next screen provide account email, password click on ‘Sign in’ button.
Retrieve SCC D2L Login Details:
- To reset the login details open the paged2l.sccsc.edu
- After the page appears in the login screen hit on ‘Forgot your password’ button.
- You have to provide email or username, check the verification code and click on ‘Next’ button.
SCC D2L Guest Login:
- To login open the page d2l.sccsc.edu
- As the page appears at the center click on ‘Guest Login’ button.
- In the next screen provide username, password click on ‘Login’ button.
- To login open the page www.sccsc.edu
- After the page appears at top right click on ‘MySCC portal’ button.
- In the next screen hit on ‘Log into MySCC portal’ button.
- You have to provide the required details and click on ‘Next’ button.
SCC D2L Login :
Understudy life flourishes at SCC! Visit the Student Hub in the Powers Building or appreciate the outside on the SCC Campus Green. The workplace of Student Life oversees grounds exercises outer to the homeroom, advances local area administration openings, regulates the Student Events and Activities Board otherwise called SEA Board, and fills in as a contact between SCC organization and understudy associations.
Also Read : Login to your BDS Online Account
SCC Types of Financial Aid:
- Awards: That are blessings that don’t should be taken care of. Award choices depend on family pay, family size, revealed resources, and the quantity of kids in school. The most widely recognized is the Federal Pell Grant that pays for educational cost, expenses and books, and any unused cash gets paid to the understudy. There are likewise the Federal Supplemental Opportunity Grant and the S.C. Needs Based Grants.
- Grants: are blessings that don’t need reimbursement. They can be granted on different standards like scholastics, main residences, sexual orientation, nationality or program of understudy. A few grants are even sustainable from year-to-year. See likewise: LIFE Scholarship.
- Advances: are acquired cash that should be reimbursed with revenue after you leave or graduate from school. Credits mean obligation. To be monetarily dependable, demand just what they need, not the higher sums that might be advertised.
- Work Study: The Federal Work Study FWS Program is a government program intended to give monetary help to understudies through low maintenance business and urges beneficiaries to partake in local area administration exercises. The FWS Program additionally gives freedoms to understudies to procure a bit of their instructive expenses while likewise creating abilities, imagination, and duty; understudy advancement and groundwork for the work market are major objectives of this program.
- Lottery: The SC Lottery Tuition Assistance Program was set up in 2001 under the SC Educational Lottery Act and executed interestingly during 2002-03 scholarly year. It was made to give a supplemental asset to South Carolina occupants two-year public or autonomous organizations.
- John and Putsy Wardlaw Student Emergency Fund Request: Current understudies who wind up in a troublesome monetary circumstance at SCC regularly look for financial alleviation through SCC’s Emergency Fund Request. In view of explicit difficulty conditions and accessible supports they will bend over backward to help an understudy with one-time crisis needs through an assigned Foundation reserve.
- Sherry Vaughn Book Fund Request: There are times when understudies wind up in a troublesome monetary circumstance and look for money related alleviation through the SCC Foundation (SCCF). Throughout the long term, SCC Foundation has raised private dollars to make a particular asset assigned to help understudies with the expense of reading material that are bought through the Book Inn, SCC grounds book shop in the sum up to 85% of complete book cost, not to surpass $750.
SCC Contact Details:
For further university details you can call on (864) 592-4600.